Are you a MED 1 engineer looking for a dual season charter yacht?
- $110,000-$120,000 AUD / Year DOE (renegotiable after 6months)
- Sydney summers, Whitsundays winters
- Young & active team
- Live onboard
A high profile 32m private/charter MY is on the search for an MED 1 engineer to join their professional team.
The yacht operates a dual season, Sydney summer & Whitsundays winters, and the engineer will be expected to live onboard.
Fun and active team, who enjoy a fast-paced environment
The captain is hoping for an engineer happy to adopt the small boat etiquette of helping out across departments
The position could suit a recently qualified MED 1 or an old hand looking to head back to sea.
Happy to consider new starters to the superyacht industry provided the attitude and work ethic is strong
The Ideal Candidate
- MED 1
- Seafarer medical
- Hands on approach to their engineering
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Easy going nature
- Experience managing yard times
- Forward thinking with spare parts
- Can maintain logs and work to survey requirements
- Looking for a fulltime/live on board position
Start: When Found
Salary: $110,000-$120,000 AUD / Year DOE (renegotiable after 6months)
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time