Do you hold a AMSA or NZ, MEC 2 COC and available for a 3-4-month contract?
Are you interested in being in NZ for the Americas Cup?
A high profile 37m Private / Charter MY is on the search for a class 2 engineer to fulfill a 3-4 month contract for its trip to NZ
The yacht intends to leave Australia Mid-January in time to be in Auckland for the Americas Cup
It is likely the yacht will undergo a brief yard period in Auckland before heading back to Australia April/May
The yacht has been well maintained, sporting 2 X CATERPILLAR main engine(s) (2 x CAT C32) 1652 horsepower (or 1232 kilowatts). Total HP is 3304 HP and her total Kilowatts are 2464
The Chief engineer will have an experienced MED 1 qualified -Mate/Engineer for support.
Possibility for ongoing FIFO contracts to cover overseas itinerary
The Ideal Candidate
- Holds a Class 2 (MEC 2) COC with AMSA endorsement (or able to get)
- Will offer a firm commitment for the contract
- Hands on and can adapt to a small yacht environment
- Can effectively manage a brief yard period
- Seafarer Medical & STCW (current)
- Understands the hospitality requirement around superyachts
- Work rights for OZ or NZ
Term: 3-4 month Contract (Flexible)
Salary: To be Discussed, please give us your expectation
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Seasonal