Are you an AMSA master 5 who is interested in building your commercial sea time?
Do you enjoy high end charters in both Sydney and the South Pacific Islands?
A high profile 37m charter yacht is on the search for an experienced master 5 interested in joining their active program
The yacht is run to a high standard and the 1st mate will be responsible for running the decks.
The role would be a live on-board position both while the yacht is in Sydney (6 months) and abroad (Fiji, Noumea, Vanuatu areas)
The mate will also occasionally assist with basic engineering duties and would be a terrific opportunity to build commercial sea time in a dual capacity
The Ideal Candidate
- Master 5
- Seafarer Medical
- GMDSS (preferred, or willing to get)
- Time as a lead deckhand or mate
- Strong tender driving experience
- Passage planning and bridge watches
- Looking to build some engineering time
- Longevity in previous positions
- Full work rights for Australia / NZ
Start Date– Flexible
Salary– $70, 000 AUD + Super DOE + standard Australian leave + Medical
This is a terrific opportunity to progress sea time and tickets in both the deck and engineering departments
- Classification: Mate/Officer
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time