- Live On or Off the yacht
- Starting within 2-3 weeks
- $70,000 AUD DOE
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic stewardess looking to work with a lovely family orientated private yacht?
Are you looking for a senior / managerial stewardess position?
A fabulous lead stewardess opportunity has become available on a high end Australian based superyacht.
The yacht is run with a crew of 6 and maintains a permanent base in Sydney.
The Lead Stewardess will have a fulltime deck/stew for assistance and will lead, direct and manage her in all interior functions onboard.
Over the summer the yacht will take a mixture of private excursions with the family and corporate day trips within Sydney harbour and Pittwater
Over winter, the yacht will most likely travel to the Whitsundays area for more family orientated trips
The owners enjoy a relaxed, personable but professional setting/environment onboard
The Lead stewardess will be required to effectively manage all areas of the interior, service and housekeeping.
The position can be live on or off the yacht and is berthed in the heart of Sydney
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 seasons experience as a sole, chief or strong 2nd stewardess
- Excellent service skills
- Well organised with good time management
- Relaxed but professional approach
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Can manage budgets, interior provisions and expenditure
- Flexible, and able to assist in other departments when required
- Preferably enjoys an active lifestyle (yoga, beach, water sports ect)
- Very good with children
- Can manage additional service staff for larger functions
- STCW & Seafarer Medical
- Full work rights for Australia/NZ
Start Date– 2-3 weeks
Salary – $70,000 AUD DOE + standard Australian holiday leave & benefits
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time