Are you an experienced lead deckhand looking to join a busy charter/private yacht?
Do you hold your B1/B2 visa ?
A very high-profile Dual season charter yacht is on the search for a lead deckhand to join their team in the United States
The yacht runs a full ISM and would prefer candidates who have previously worked on yachts 50m+
In addition to leading the deck team the successful candidate will take on the role as Tender captain.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to have exceptional small boat handling skills
There is a strong water sports emphasis on the yacht
Australian & Kiwi candidates will be given preference with the yacht open to flying candidates worldwide
The Ideal Candidate
*STCW, ENG 1, B1/B2
- Power Boat Level 2 minimum, yachtmaster preferred
- Proven track record on previous yachts, with longevity
- Watersports guru
- Good knowledge of deck maintenance products
- Tender driving experience absolutely essential
- Kiwi or Ozzy passport holders preferred
Start: 2-3 weeks
Salary: Dependent on Experience (paid in Euro’s) + Tips + 60 days annual Leave + 2 return flights
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Americas
- Type: Full-Time