Are you a junior stewardess looking for your first fulltime seasonal opportunity?
A family orientated 40m private SY is on the search for a junior stewardess to join their team.
The position will run for roughly a 3-month contract, starting ASAP
The junior stew/deck will assist both the chief stewardess and deckhand in both interior and deck function.
Also opportunity to learn to drive the yachts tender.
The position will be live on board and will consist of roughly a 5-day working week.
The position will be fulltime hours for roughly 3 months and the stew/deck must be happy to work over the December/January holiday period.
Terrific opportunity to have front row seats for the start of Sydney to Hobart yacht race & ring in the new year watching the fireworks on the harbour.
The Ideal Candidate
- Day work experience or strong hospitality background
- Happy to work in a blended role
- Keen to learn and take part in the deck side of things
- Excellent service and housekeeping skills
- Easy going & friendly personality
- Enjoys working within a fun and professional team
- Super keen to get your first start
- Work rights for Australia
- Able to join the yacht in Sydney (flights not paid)
- Will offer a firm commitment for the summer
Salary: $3500 AUD / month DOE
Live Onboard– Yes
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Seasonal