Looking to join a yacht with an off the beaten track itinerary?
A high profile 47m private MY is on the search for an enthusiastic junior stewardess to join their team
The yacht is undertaking a world cruise and has been pinballing its way around the Pacific.
Upcoming itinerary for the next 12 months includes Indonesia, Borneo, Palau and the Philippines
There is a multinational crew onboard and the yacht is open to all nationalities in all locations.
The junior stewardess will rotate throughout all areas of the interior, assisting with Laundry, Housekeeping and Service
The yacht has a high standard onboard and an excellent / fun crew dynamic.
The ideal candidate
- STCW & Seafarer medical
- 1-2 seasons experience on superyachts
- Confident to work across departments
- Interested in getting off the beaten track
- Enjoys taking part in crew activities
- Looking to continue to build skills
- Can take direction well but can also work unassisted
- High level of presentation
Start-Late November/ Early December
Salary– $3000 US + standard MLC entitlements
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time