Are you an enthusiastic deckhand who thoroughly enjoys exploring & adventure?
Do you have water sports skills, including diving & fishing?
A large expedition yacht is currently on the search for a self-motivated deckhand to join their team.
The decky will join initially in the shipyard before hitting some off the beaten track destinations around the South Pacific
The decky will work under the guidance of a very experienced chief officer & captain.
The yacht is home to a variety of water toys, including dive gear, tenders, fishing equipment ect
Candidates within Australia will be highly considered
The Ideal Candidate
- STCW & ENG 1
- Power Boat level 2 or equivalent
- Yacht or yard daywork experience
- Self-motivated, can work well unassisted
- Happy with basic/remedial yard duties until the yacht is cruise ready
- Thoroughly enjoys adventure & watersports
- Positive attitude and easy-going nature
- Looking for a long-term commitment
- Keen to progress experience and tickets
- Located within Australia
Start Date– June 2019
Salary– $2750-$3000 US / month
This is a terrific opportunity for an entrance level deckhand to gain experience on an adventurous South Pacific based Superyacht
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time