Are you an experienced stewardess looking for a residential housekeeping position?
Do you enjoy working within a large residential team?
Do you have strong time management skills and are extremely well organised?
A high-end estate in Point Piper is on the search for a stewardess looking to transition ashore and commence a career within their Estate.
The stewardesses will join the residence as a Housekeeper working as part of a larger residence team and working under the guidance of a very experienced House Manager.
The Stewardess will primarily be responsible for coordinating the back of house function with a focus on housekeeping while also working closely with the chef, house manager, service staff & asset manager to deliver an outstanding experience to the owners and guests.
Other Key Responsibilities will also include
• Managing the residences interior assets, including art, glassware, wine, furniture
• Running errands external to the house
• Assist in maintaining the floral arrangements
• Perform housekeeping / detailing duties to a very high standard
• Ordering, stocktaking and maintaining adequate household supply
• Work within a larger residence team including asset manager, house manager, exterior maintenance
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience working as a stewardess on Superyachts or in residences
• Impeccable eye for detail
• Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
• Good knowledge of house care products and use
• High level of personal presentation
• Some knowledge of wine, and care of cellars or stores (advantageous)
• Strong communication skills
• Looking for a land-based career in estate management
• Full work rights for Australia
• Own accommodation in Sydney (live out position)
While the position is based on a fulltime work week the Housekeeper will need to be able to work a flexible work roster but will mostly be required Monday-Friday
Start Date– ASAP
Salary– $65,000-$70,000 Package, TRP, DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced stewardess looking to transition her/his skill set into an exciting career in estate management
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time