Are you a stewardess looking to transition ashore for a 9 to 5 job?
Do you have experience with back of house/ housekeeping?
A high-profile family are on the search for a housekeeper to join their residence team.
The housekeeper will work in conjunction with the Butler/House Manager in the management of the interior function
The principles are a young family (superyacht owners) who would like a similar standard within their household to that experienced on Superyachts
The Housekeeper will work roughly fulltime hours (but on an attractive hourly rate) which means she/he will always get paid for the additional hours completed.
The position will be mostly Monday – Friday between 30-40 hours/ week
The Ideal Candidate
- Superyacht Stewardess experience or experience in Hotels
- Strong housekeeping skills
- Enjoys cleaning and detailing
- Has their own accommodation in Sydney
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Well presented, good communication skills
- Good knowledge of detailing products
- Can run errands as necessary
- Work rights for Australia
- Own accommodation in Sydney
Salary-Totally on experience, $30 – $40 / Hour DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for a steward/ess looking to get her/his weekends back with great life balance
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time