Are you an experienced House Manager / Chief Stewardess looking for that elusive Gold Coast Position?
Are you an exceptional allrounder in Service/Concierge/ Housekeeping/ PA/ Asset Manager?
- Live in or out (own private beach front cottage)
- Fulltime or Flexible work arrangement
- Very attractive salary packaging
- UHNW family (with children)
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced House Manager / Chief Stewardess to manage a UHNW families holiday beach house located on the Gold Coast.
The residence is occupied from anywhere between 2-4 months / year , generally in blocks of about 2 weeks at a time (with some flexibility due to COVID border restrictions)
The house manager will manage the entire estate & assets including acting as chief hostess/ concierge for the families stay.
The position can be live in or out, as there is a self-contained beach front cottage available (all utilities paid)
The owners are open to someone fulltime or willing to work a flexible work arrangement that comprises of 2 days / week (when no guests) and fulltime during guest stays.
If fulltime, the House Manger will have the option to be brought into the owners hospitality business venture involving investment beach/holiday apartments (when primary residence is not in use only)
The principle has 3 X children (ages between 5 & 11) and the house manager must be family friendly (although not looking for a nanny)
The House Manager must be looking for a long-term commitment and above all be an effective/professional manager , organising everything from guest chefs, principle transport, themed nights, restaurant bookings, promote water activities / excursions and ensure each guest stay is a truly memorable experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Purser/ Chief Stewardess/2nd stewardess or House manager experience
- Previous experience working for UHNW families
- Ideally based in Gold Coast Region (or at least QLD) for interviews
- Exceptional service and concierge skills
- Family friendly and good with kids
- Looking to promote fun and family involvement
- Excellent eye for detail
- Highly organised
- Can manage both service and housekeeping requirement
- Clean drivers licence
- Full work rights for Australia
Start: 4 -5 weeks’ time (but interview within 1-2 weeks)
Salary: TBD , based on either Fulltime Salary or Retainer options/hourly rate
This is a unique opportunity to get that elusive long-term Gold Coast Based position
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time