Are you a stewardess or house manager looking to go land based in Sydney?
Are you looking to commence a long-term working relationship with a terrific family?
A HNW family (Super yacht owner) is on the search for a former superyacht stewardess to become their house manager in their residence located in the city centre.
The house employs other staff, including cleaners and the house manager will assume the overall management position within the residence
The hours of work will be flexible, but core house hours being Monday – Friday with allowance for weekend functions or superyacht use.
The owner has a local superyacht based in Sydney where the House Manager will occasionally be called upon to assist as the chief stewardess onboard.
Day to day superyacht housekeeping will be fulfilled within the existing crew
The House Manger will have the option to live ashore in Sydney or live on the yacht (if not from Sydney)
The owner is only interested in candidates looking for a fulltime commitment and hoping to establish a long-term working relationship.
The Ideal Candidate
- Superyacht Stewardess or House Manager Experience
- Excellent Service & Housekeeping skills
- Highly organised
- Values commitment and longevity
- Happy with a role blended with some yacht stewardess work
- Clean drivers’ licence
- Personable and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Full work rights for Australia
- Located within Australia for interviews
Start Date: Flexible, ideally before February 2021
Salary: Depending on Experience
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time