Are you a former stewardess looking for that elusive residence role on the Gold Coast?
Are you interested in a role with good flexibility?
A high-end exclusive Luxury Estate is searching for a professional house manager / housekeeper looking to be based on the Gold Coast
The position would suit a superyacht stewardess who desires to cross over into the world of private estate management
The successful candidate will need to have an exceptional eye for detail, be well organised and very efficient.
Familiarity with both housekeeping and service, dealing with high profile people on a day-to-day basis is an absolute must.
This is NOT a live-in position
THE DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
· Meet and greet and Check in of Guests
- General/professional housekeeping to the highest standards for an exclusive Estate in the Gold Coast Hinterland
· 9 Rooms, Family & Formal Rooms, Day Spa, Cinema Room, Games Room and Gym
· Provisioning of supplies & stocktakes
· Maintaining or organising the maintenance of the property to the highest level
· When no guests in residence the house manager will maintain standard and address the larger residence jobs
· When guests in residence – focus is on offering 5-star housekeeping/service
· Includes Linen and Bed changes as well as cleaning, turn downs at night
· Also, must be able to support event staff during major events
You will be required to have:
· Own Car
· Police / background Check
· Own Insurances (or willing to obtain)
· Strong English Language
· Be Local Resident
· Be fit, active, reliable, honest, discreet, hardworking, and able to work autonomously
· Be able to show great initiative & problem-solving skills
· Have excellent communication skills
START DATE: immediate start
SALARY: To be discussed on application
TERM: Fulltime, base 30 hours + / week (pending guest activity)
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time