Are you a stewardess looking to build up your experience in estate management?
Are you looking to work within a larger residence team?
A high-end estate in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs is on the search for an experienced stewardess looking to transfer their skill set in this exciting land-based opportunity.
The house is run to the highest standard and the house coordinator will be involved in all areas of interior operations including service, housekeeping, wardrobe, linen, furniture and staff / event management.
Reporting to the House Manager the House Coordinator should be a terrific back up to the houses head, enjoys working front of house and has strong service skills.
There is a terrific long standing interior team within the residence and the family are very personable who value staff retention
Flexible work roster, mostly during the week
The Ideal candidate
- 2 years ‘experience working on Superyachts or Private Residences
- Strong service and housekeeping skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to multitask
- Desiring a varied position with multiple responsibilities
- Can manage 1-2 service staff for larger functions
- Excellent self-presentation
- Looking to offer a firm commitment
- Can take direction from an experienced house manager
- Can work unsupervised and remain on task
- Work rights for Australia/NZ
Start– 4-6 weeks
Salary– Excellent Salary Package
Free parking onsite
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain estate experience within one of Australia’s highest profile residences
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time