Are you an experienced stewardess looking to work within a family setting on the Northern Beaches?
Are you looking for a long-term Monday to Friday lifestyle role? (no weekends)
A lovely Sydney based family is on the search for a stewardess to become their House Coordinator / Lifestyle manager in a beautiful Northern Beaches location.
The role will be extremely diverse, encompassing everything within a residence coordinator position, including
- Housekeeping (furniture, linens, laundry)
- Management (accounts, errands, procurement/shopping, restocking)
- Children Management (3 children ,ages 12, 10 and 5) School/activity drop offs/pick ups, home care, activity direction
- Receiving / directing trades & maintenance contractors
- Meticulous cleaning of the entire household, including all common areas, bedrooms (including the bathrooms), laundry and service
- evening meal preparation / weekend provisioning / school lunches
- Additional tasks as required
The role will be fulltime hours (Monday to Friday) no weekends or late evenings.
A company car will be provided
While cooking will be required the principle is totally open to someone looking to develop in this area and certainly not looking for a chef. (just someone who can follow a recipe and genuinely enjoys working with food)
The previous House Coordinator / Lifestyle Manager has been with the family for over 4 years and the principle will be hoping for someone who’d be looking to offer a minimum of a 1.5-2 year commitment. (longer if possible)
While the family is looking for someone of a high standard , they are a very relaxed and personable family and hoping for the same out of their lifestyle manager, someone warm and easy going who can adapt to their family needs.
The position would suit a someone who has worked as a stewardess on Superyachts or within private residences previously
Start: Fulltime from Mid-October. (option to work 2 days/ week prior and for handover with existing House Coordinator)
Salary- $91,000 AUD / Year (TRP-total renumeration package) + Car (Depending on Experience)
This is a unique opportunity to go land based in Sydney in a terrific position that offers lifestyle balance and firm job security
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time