Are you a culinary trained superyacht chef interested in a position in the South Pacific?
- $8000 US / Month
- South Pacific Itinerary
This relaxed family vessel operates a two-yacht program, 44m mothership and 18m sports fisher.
The yacht will soon arrive in Auckland and will look to take on their new chef upon arrival
The vessel will stay in New Zealand until April where it will then look to cruise the South Pacific islands for the Winter period.
The yacht will then look to cross over to Australia until March 2021
The position would suit a culinary trained chef keen on cruising the South Pacific.
There are no nationality restrictions on this yacht and will consider candidates worldwide
Terrific family style crew environment onboard
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years superyacht experience minimum
- Culinary Trained
- Can provision accurately, especially when in the Islands
- Can source local produce as required
- Diverse culinary repertoire
- Can formulate menu plans to the owner’s tastes
- Good with fresh seafood
- Looking to offer a firm commitment
Start Date- Late January/Early February
Salary– $8000 US / Month + Medical
- Classification: Chef
- Location: Pacific
- Type: Full-Time