• 3000-3500 Euro / Month DOE
• Popular charter yacht/ potential for big tips
• 60 days annual leave
• 2 return flights
Are you interested in joining a heavy use charter yacht with a history of big tips?
Do you have proven longevity and able to hit the ground running?
A very high-profile Dual season charter yacht is on the search for a gun female deckhand to join their team
Currently on the east coast US the yacht will cruise the coast and will look to undertake the Caribbean season in the later part of the year.
The yacht typically undertakes both Europe & Caribbean seasons
The yacht is home to the usual watersports toys of leisure and the successful deckhand should be an all-round water-women.
The yacht usually gears up for very big charter seasons with the expectation of very large charter tips. (going off previous seasons)
Open to a range of nationalities and happy to fly Australian & Kiwi candidates from the Southern Hemisphere.
The Ideal Candidate
• STCW, ENG 1, B1/B2
• Power Boat Level 2 minimum, yachtmaster preferred
• Proven track record on previous yachts, with longevity
• Watersports guru
• Good knowledge of deck maintenance products
• Tender driving experience
Start: Flexible, 2-4 weeks
Salary: 3000-3500 Euro DOE + Big Tips + 60 days annual Leave + 2 return flights
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time