Are you a top end chef who is incredibly passionate about food?
Do you enjoy delivering an exceptional level of culinary delights with plenty of room for menu experimentation?
A terrific opportunity has become available for an executive chef to form a lasting relationship with yacht and owner.
The yacht is run to a high standard and takes a combination of both charters and private trips with the owners’ guests and friends.
While the tastes of the owner are extremely diverse, there is an emphasis on fine dining foods and the chef must be vastly passionate about creating menus that wow.
The owner quite often takes the chef out to world renowned restaurants to get ideas for future menu planning.
Very little expense is spared with ingredients and only the freshest produce need be sourced in the various locations the yacht visits.
The owner is hoping to establish a lasting working relationship with a down to earth, fun loving and professional chef who is vastly passionate about food
While yacht experience is preferred the owner will consider a high-end restaurant or private chef looking to commence a career on Superyachts
The yacht operates dual seasons both Med & Caribbean
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous yacht Sole/Head Chef experience (but will also consider high end private residence/restaurant)
- Experience with fine dining foods and ingredients
- Enjoys learning, improving their skill set
- Vastly passionate about food, visiting restaurants.
- Looking to develop a longstanding relationship with the owner & yacht
- Enjoys travel and yacht on the move
- Can source the freshest produce in various locations
- Culinary trained but looking for further courses/professional development
- Might be available to be flown for a trial in Australia at the residence or yacht in South of France
- STCW, ENG 1
Start Date– Flexible, anytime now until early December
Trials– Either in Monaco (immediately) or in Australia (TBC)
Salary– Depending on Candidate, between 6000€-7000€ / month + Standard MLC leave & benefits + Tips
- Classification: Chef
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time