Are you a top end chef who is incredibly passionate about food?
Do you enjoy delivering an exceptional level of culinary delights with plenty of room for menu experimentation?
A terrific opportunity has become available for an executive chef to form a lasting relationship with yacht and owner.
The yacht is run to a high standard and takes a combination of both charters and private trips with the owners’ guests and friends.
While the tastes of the owner is extremely diverse, there is an emphasis on fine dining foods and the chef must be vastly passionate about creating menus that wow.
The owner quite often takes the chef out to world renowned restaurants to get ideas for future menu planning.
Very little expense is spared with ingredients and only the freshest produce need be sourced in the various locations the yacht visits.
The owner is hoping to establish a lasting working relationship with a down to earth, fun loving and professional chef who is vastly passionate about food
While yacht experience is preferred the owner will consider a high end restaurant or private chef looking to commence a career on Superyachts
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous yacht Sole/Head Chef experience (but will also consider high end private residence/restaurant)
- Experience with find dining foods and ingredients
- Enjoys learning, improving their skill set
- Vastly passionate about food, visiting restaurants.
- Looking to develop a longstanding relationship with the owner & yacht
- Enjoys travel and yacht on the move
- Can source the freshest produce in various locations
- Culinary trained but looking for further courses/professional development
- Might be available to be flown for a trial at the residence in Australia
- STCW, ENG 1
Start Date– End of November 2018
Salary– Depending on Experience, between 6000€-7000€ / month (negotiable) + Standard MLC leave & benefits
- Classification: Chef
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time