Are you a stewardess looking to diversify your career into an Executive Assistant Position?
Do you have exceptional organizational and time management skills?
An exciting opportunity has become available to become an executive assistant to a former yacht owner in South/West Sydney location
The position would suit a stewardess who has developed exceptional concierge duties, seeing to owners/guests demands whilst onboard, is highly organized and who has a relevant non marine background (or qualifications) prior to entering yachting
Must be able to work with full variety of stakeholders, keep your cool and remain composed when dealing with demanding personalities
To provide secretarial, administrative and management support to the Managing Director (MD) and the Group’s senior management team. To do this while embracing the Group’s culture of confidentiality, sensitivity and commerciality at all times.
1. Assist as required in all matters relating to the company’s business and confidential matters.
2. Providing a range of secretarial and organisational services to the MD and the senior management team.
3. Preparing, reviewing, editing and filing correspondence, briefings and operational and financial reports.
4. Arranging travel (domestic and international) and accommodation requirements for the MD and the senior management team as required.
5. Diary management including organizing meetings and appointments.
6. Developing meeting agendas, taking minutes, recording extracts of decisions/outcomes and coordinating follow up actions.
7. Contributing to process improvements and the development of policies and procedures for the Group.
8. Reconcile and pay the MD’s service bills.
9. Implementing, maintaining and improving soft and hard copy filing systems.
10. Assisting with proposals and presentations for the MD and senior management team.
11. Coordinating the production of promotional and marketing materials for the group.
12. All employees are subject to legal obligations regarding their own and their fellow workers Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S). They are to fully co-operate with the company OH&S Policy and Program, to ensure safety in the workplace is maintained. All employees shall undertake hazard identification as part of their normal duties and report any unsafe conditions or work practices. All employees are responsible for their own safety as well as those around them.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Experience in an EA role or similar
Excellent computer skills with a sound knowledge of operating systems, software packages, and records management systems. (or can learn systems quickly)
High level written and verbal communication skills
Strong organisational skills, the ability to successfully undertake several tasks or projects concurrently, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines
Ability to manage competing demands and balance the requirements of senior management team.
Embrace and enhance the culture of the Group with the greatest degree of confidentiality, sensitivity and commerciality.
Location- South / West Sydney (around 40 minutes’ drive SW of CBD)
Start- As available
Salary – $85,000-$95,000 DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing stewardess looking to move their career forward in this exciting land-based opportunity
- Classification: Other
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time