Are you an experienced superyacht stewardess looking for that elusive land-based career in Estate Management?
Do you have strong service, time management skills and are extremely well organised?
A high-end estate in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs is on the search for a stewardess looking to transition ashore and commence a career in Estate Management.
The stewardesses will join the residence as front of house service stewardess or service coordinator working as part of a larger residence team and working under the guidance of a very experienced House Manager.
The Stewardess will primarily be responsible for coordinating the meal service, working closely with the chef, other service equivalents, house manager & asset manager to deliver an outstanding dining experience to the owners and guests.
Other Key Responsibilities will also include
• Assist in organising and coordinating key events
• Managing the residences interior assets, including art, glassware, wine, furniture
• Running errands external to the house
• Assist in maintaining the floral arrangements
• Perform light housekeeping duties (but most duties completed by fulltime housekeeper)
• Ordering, stocktaking and maintaining adequate household supply
• Reception of guests and looking after their needs
• Responsible for coordinating meal service
• Work within a larger residence team including asset manager, house manager, exterior maintenance
• Occasionally assist on luxury superyacht for small day functions
The Ideal Candidate
• Several years’ experience working as a stewardess on Superyachts
• Impeccable service skills
• Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
• Experience with planning and executing events
• High level of personal presentation
• Some knowledge of wine, and care of cellars or stores
• Strong communication skills
• Looking for a land-based career in estate management
• Full work rights for Australia
• Own accommodation in Sydney (live out position)
While the position is based on a fulltime work week the service coordinator will need to be able to work a flexible work roster including some evenings and weekends
Start Date– Flexible, January/ February 2020
Salary– Depending On Experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced stewardess looking to transition her/his skill set into an exciting career in estate management
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time