Are you an experienced engineer who also enjoys assisting on deck?
Do enjoy working for relaxed, personable Australian owners?
A private 33m MY is on the search for an experienced engineer/mate for the remainder of the European summer season.
The current engineer will assist with a thorough handover on the yacht with a decent overlap between the two engineers.
The yacht is Australian owned and run with mostly Australian crew, however the yacht is based in Greece all year round.
The remainder of the season will most likely be spent around the Ionian sea, including Corfu and other Greek Islands.
While the contract will begin seasonally there may be the option for winter work or repeat seasons in 2020
There is an excellent crew dynamic onboard this yacht and the successful candidate will be a positive and energetic team player, who enjoys working in a family friendly environment
The Ideal Candidate
- Engineer experience on vessels of similar size
- Some deck or mate experience on superyachts
- Talented allrounder who enjoys role diversity
- Strong preventative maintenance skills
- Some bridge experience, tender driving skills
- Will consider un-ticketed, trade qualified marine engineers
- Experience & Attitude most important
- Looking to offer a firm commitment for the remainder of the season
The yacht will consider flying candidates worldwide, however Engineer/Mates already in Europe will be highly considered
Start Date: 20th July 2019 (running to Early/Mid-October, with some flexibility)
Salary: 4500€-5500€ / month depending on experience + Flights
This is a terrific opportunity to enjoy the remainder of the European summer season with a terrific yacht and crew
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Europe
- Type: Seasonal