Are you a yachty based in Sydney looking for something different?
Do you enjoy a role with allot of variety?
A very personable and friendly superyacht owner is looking for a driver that could also be utilised throughout his fleet of private yachts.
The role will commence as casual around 30 hours / week (+/-) but can soon become fulltime for the right candidate very quickly
The driver will be charged with maintaining the principles vehicles 2 X Bentleys + Lexus 4Wd to a superyacht standard, and act as the driver throughout Sydney streets.
Journeys could include trips to airport/ private jet , drop offs within the city , running errands
The Driver (if inclined) will have the opportunity to be pulled into working with the fulltime crew on the principles Superyachts, in capacity of a deckhand or relief captain (if qualified)
Other responsibilities that could be added to this role include
- Handy man responsibilities within the residence
- Personal Training (if qualified)
- Being added to watch roster on the superyacht
- Superyacht deliveries, within Australia & abroad
The role is evolving and would suit a talented allrounder looking to commence as the Driver and see what may come
The Ideal Candidate
- Clean drivers license
- Very safety conscious
- Knowledge of Sydney roads
- Not an incessant chatter
- Polite, courteous, well presented
- Talented allrounder
- Superyacht background preferred
- Extra skills advantageous
- Full work rights for Australia
- Able to work flexible hours
Start: As soon as Found
Rate: Casually $35-$40 AUD / hour depending on experience
- Classification: Other
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Daywork/Relief