Are you an experienced deckhand interested in cruising Asia?
Do you enjoy diving, fishing, and water sports?
A well-established 50m+ private MY is on the search for 2 X experienced deckhands to join their team.
The yacht is open to all nationalities however candidates located within the Australia/NZ/Asia/Pacific region will be highly considered.
The deckhands must above all be highly motivated and thoroughly enjoy working on a yacht with a water sports focus.
Some dive tickets and fishing experience would be preferable along with experience with Awlgrip paint and repair products.
The captain is open to the experienced deckhand to the keen up and comer, and anyone with a trade background will be highly considered.
There is usually an excellent crew dynamic onboard this vessel along with personable owners and guests
The vessel typically enjoys cruising off the beaten track, mostly for dive trips, however until travel bubble extends the yacht will be based in Singapore.
The Ideal Candidate
• 1-2 seasons experience on superyachts
• STCW & preferably power boat level or similar
• Very confident in the water
• Diving and fishing experience
• Friendly and non-aggressive social style
• Can contribute to a positive team environment onboard
• Proven longevity in previous roles
• Knowledge of Awlgrip paint, repairs advantageous
• Happy to jump through COVID restrictions / quarantine to join (at yachts expense)
• Enjoys off the beaten track cruising but can be patient with singapore life for now
Start Date– When Found
Salary– Attractive $US dollar salary + benefits, flights ect
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time