Are you an enthusiastic Deckhand looking for a world cruising vessel?
Are you an all-round waterman/women, into your diving, fishing & water sports?
A private 150’ MY, about to start a world tour from Australia is looking for a new Deckhand to join their team.
The yacht is run to an extremely high standard and incorporates a full ISM
Joining a crew of 9 the deckhand will assist the Bosun and Chief Officer in the upkeep of the exterior, wash downs, tender driving, water activities , bridge watches , lines & weekly/monthly checks
Upcoming Itinerary in Australia will include Whitsundays, Sydney and Melbourne for the lead up to summer.
From Australia the yacht will continue on a world voyage bound for Florida with the intention for an owner’s trip in the tail end of the Caribbean season.
Future cruising will also consist of both Western & Eastern Med
The Ideal candidate
- Powerboat Level 2 or equivalent AMSA
- Very strong water sports experience
- Interested in activities like diving & fishing
- 1 seasons experience on yachts/boats
- Well presented and well spoken
- Knowledge of yacht maintenance products
- Tender driving experience
- Looking to learn from an experienced Bosun
- Work rights for Australia
- Located within Australia or NZ (for joining purposes)
Start Date– July 2019
Salary– TBD- Australian dollars
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deckhand to join a world cruising, adventurous yacht with a terrific Australian & Kiwi crew
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time