Are you Australian or New Zealand female deckhand looking for a superyacht based in Asia?
Are you fun, energetic, active and enjoy a tight knit crew environment?
A high profile, family orientated private MY is on the search for a female deckhand to join their professional team of 9
The yacht is used for private use only and is 100% based in the South East Asia region.
The crew are extremely active who enjoy getting in water, are into their fitness and doing things as a team outside of work hours.
The deckhand will work under the guidance of an experienced Bosun / Chief officer and will learn a great deal , in regards to tender driving, yacht products / maintenance and deck operations
This position is only open to female deckhands (sorry fellas) due to cabin arrangements and would suit a deckhand with 1 seasons experience or a stewardess looking to bridge over to deck
The Ideal Candidate
- 1 seasons experience on yachts or some commercial experience
- STCW & ENG1
- Power boat level 2 would be great (but not essential)
- Looking to build tickets and experience
- Very hands on and active
- Someone fun who enjoys a good team environment (no cabin sitters please)
- Large amount of self-motivation
- Located within the Australia/New Zealand region (for joining)
Start– Mid/Late April 2020 (interviewing within 1-2 weeks)
Salary– $3000 US / Month (after 3 month trial) + 6 weeks annual leave + 2 X return flights
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time