Are you an experienced deckhand / divemaster looking to work with a terrific team?
Do you also enjoy fishing and working for personable owners?
A well run privately owned MY is on the search for an experienced deckhand with dive experience to join their program in the Americas
The vessel is run to a high standard and the deckhand must be well presented, professional and looking to take instruction from an experienced 1st officer
The yacht has completed two world cruises in the last 10 years but will be based in the Americas for the next year
There is strong longevity amongst the crew and the successful deckhand will be looking to offer a firm commitment to the yachts program
Itinerary is to cruise the Caribbean until June where the yacht will then move to New England followed by Christmas in the Bahamas. This position is for someone who is willing to work hard and will be taught all the skills required to succeed in the industry.
The right candidate should satisfy the following:
- 1 season experience minimum
- divemaster/ instructor candidates given priority
- be able to be in charge of new 23ft jet tender
- willing to learn is an absolute must
- STCW + ENG 1
- Some fishing experience preferred (not essential)
- start date in the next 2-4 weeks
- Looking for longevity and to progress tickets and seatime
Start Date– 2-4 weeks (mid-February)
Salary– Paid in $US on experience + MLC entitlements
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Americas
- Type: Full-Time