Do you hold a yachtmaster (or equiv) and interested in joining an expedition yacht travelling the Pacific?
- Couples Friendly
- Available Positions: Sole Engineer, Chief Stew, 2nd Stew , Sole Chef , deckhand
- Start: Before September
A high-profile expedition yacht is on the search for a crew compliment to join the vessel in NZ before departure to Tahiti and beyond.
The yacht will head for Tahiti in September, followed by an extensive charter season in the Galapagos Islands, after which the yacht will transit Panama and onto Florida.
The yacht has a water sports focus and candidates with extra water skills / traits will be highly considered.
The yacht is also couples friendly and open to a variety of combinations for the following positions
- Sole Engineer (Y4 or equivalent) $6500 US / Month DOE
- Chief Stewardess $4500 US / Month DOE
- 2nd/junior stewardess $2500 US / Month DOE
- Chef $4500- $5000 US / Month DOE
- Deckhand $3000 US / Month DOE
The yacht offers 5 weeks annual leave + flights and will ensure crew get adequate down time in all the amazing locations it travels.
Due to Tahiti border regulations crew will need to be ok to receive a COVID vaccination prior to entry
The yacht will consider candidates worldwide but crew in the Australia/NZ areas will be highly considered
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Pacific
- Type: Full-Time