- 3000-3500 Euro / Month DOE
- Popular charter yacht/ potential for big tips
- 60 days annual leave
- 2 return flights
Are you interested in joining a heavy use charter yacht with a history of big tips?
Do you have proven longevity and able to hit the ground running?
A very high-profile European charter yacht is on the search for a gun deckhand to join their team for an early July start.
Currently in Barcelona the yacht will cruise the Western Med (Spain + France) and may travel down to Turkey
The yacht is home to the usual watersports toys of leisure and the successful deckhand should be an all-round waterman/women.
The yacht is gearing up for a very busy charter season, with double digit week charters confirmed already with the expectation of very large charter tips being high. (going off previous seasons)
Australian & Kiwi candidates will be given preference with the yacht open to flying candidates from the Southern Hemisphere.
The Ideal Candidate
- STCW, ENG 1
- Power Boat Level 2 minimum, yachtmaster preferred
- Proven track record on previous yachts, with longevity
- Watersports guru
- Good knowledge of deck maintenance products
- Tender driving experience
- Kiwi or Ozzy passport holders preferred
Start: Early July (joining in Barcelona)
Salary: 3000-3500 Euro DOE + Big Tips + 60 days annual Leave + 2 return flights
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Europe
- Type: Full-Time