Calling all deckhand interested in Diving, Fishing or Kitesurfing
A high profile 59m Expedition yacht that maintains a permanent presence in the South Pacific is after an all-round waterman/woman to join their exciting program
The yacht will spend the summer in New Zealand before hitting Fiji and Tahiti for the winter.
After which the yacht may venture over to Australia to complete a refit.
The yacht maintains a permanent home base in the South Pacific and would suit an Ozzy or Kiwi deckhand looking to work closer to home.
Only candidates with strong watersports experience will be considered
The yacht is happy to fly candidates worldwide and from any location
The Ideal Candidate
- Laird Hamilton’s child or very strong water sports experience
- STCW, ENG1
- 1-2 seasons experience on yachts
- Holding a dive ticket would be advantageous
- Comfortable driving a tender
- Looking to work on a highly professional yacht
- Exceptional eye for exterior detail
- Looking to progress tickets
Salary– 3000-3500 EURO / Month DOE + Medical, Flights + 38 days leave + training budget
This is an exciting South Pacific program on a expedition style yacht not to be passed up lightly
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Pacific
- Type: Full-Time