Are you a deckhand looking for a yacht with a home base in Sydney?
Do you hold your coxswains and have tender driving experience?
A high profile 40m Private/Charter yacht is on the search for an enthusiastic and professional deckhand to join their team.
The yacht is Sydney based for around 9 months / year and tends to cruise around the Whitsundays (both private & charter) for roughly 3 months in Winter.
As the yacht maintains a home base in Sydney the ideal candidate will have their own accommodation ashore, however some temporary allowances can be made for someone willing to relocate.
The yacht runs a professional program, has a strong crew dynamic onboard and tends to retain crew well.
The ideal deckhand will have superyacht deck experience, be confident driving tenders and serious about progressing their superyacht career and tickets.
The position could suit a deckhand with superyacht time overseas keen for more of a life balance in Sydney
The Ideal Candidate
- Deckhand experience on Superyachts
- Coxswains or master 5 preferable
- STCW (or willing to obtain quickly)
- Strong tender driving experience
- Happy to get behind a buff or chamois.
- Water sports experience
- Own accommodation in Sydney or willing to obtain in time.
- Full work rights for Australia
Start: Flexible, can wait for the right candidate, before December
Salary: Good salary package, to be discussed with captain directly
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time