Are you a fabulous all-rounder with good tender driving skills?
Do you hold a minimum of a coxswains?
An exciting opportunity has become available onboard a 110’ charter yacht that maintains a permanent base in Sydney
The yacht has recently got into survey and would suit a keen deckhand looking for commercial sea time and looking to progress tickets
As the chase tender is also in survey it will be requirement of the deck/captain to have a Coxswains COC as a minimum.
As the yacht maintains a permanent base in Sydney all year round it will be the requirement of the deckhand to have their own accommodation ashore in Sydney
The yacht would consider deckhands from the commercial sector who are looking for their first major white boat position or the seasoned yachty looking to return from overseas
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent tender driving skills
- Coxswains minimum
- Seafarer medical (or can obtain)
- Excellent eye for detail
- Superyacht experience a plus
- Versatile allrounder
- An Interest in engineering and can assist in the engine room when required
- Looking to offer a minimum 1-year commitment
- Full work rights for Australia
- Own accommodation in Sydney (or can obtain)
Salary– Between $55,000- $75,000 AUD / Year, depending on experience level
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time