Are you a keen water sports enthusiast looking to join a terrific charter yacht?
Are you wanting to build commercial sea time for tickets?
A well established 36m charter yacht is on the search for an experienced deck/mate to join their team.
The yacht is run to a high standard and takes charters up and down the east coast in line with the seasons.
Winters are spent in the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef areas where the deck/mate’s water sports ability would be put to good use with plenty of diving and fishing.
Summers are typically spent around the Sydney area, taking both corporate charters and the smaller intimate family trips.
The position is a fulltime, live on-board position with meal allowances and potential bonuses for good performance and longevity
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous deckhand experience on Superyachts or charter vessels
- Strong water sports background
- Enjoys diving and fishing (PADI qualifications a bonus)
- Looking to gain sea time and progress tickets
- Recreational boat driver licence
- Can assist with bridge watches & passage planning
- Good tender driving ability
- Can assist across departments if required
- Good maintain a good repour with guests and crew
- Full work rights for Australia or NZ
Start Date– November 2018
Salary– DOE, $60,000 AUD + Superannuation + Food allowances + Bonuses
This is an excellent opportunity for a deck/mate looking to gain valuable commercial offshore time on a well-respected Australian charter yacht
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time