World cruising motor yacht seeks permanent Crew Cook / Sous Chef for busy program.
Must be a team player with the following skills :
– previous experience cooking for crew size 15+
– must have experience in provisioning and correct storage of produce to prolong shelf life.
– must have experience of working as a crew cook on similar sized vessel. Will need to manage a budget and complete monthly accounts.
– Hands on, can do attitude, high level of hygiene & energy, healthy cooking for young energetic crew. Will be groomed to handover with current crew chef.
– Will assist head chef during guest trips & expeditions. Great opportunity to learn for those with a thirst for knowledge.
– busy itinerary means allot of time at anchor in remote locations. must be comfortable with this.
Salary offered : USD $ 4,000 – 4,500 p/m DOE.
Leave allowance : 6 weeks
Itinerary : Australia, Asia, Antarctica over the next 4 yrs
Start Date: 8 Dec 2018
- Classification: Chef
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time