Are you an experienced Stewardess looking to be based in Australia for the next few years?
Do you enjoy working for friendly, down to earth, family orientated Australian owners?
- Live Onboard or Ashore
- Excellent renumeration from $100,000 AUD / Year + DOE
- Interior team of 3
- Will consider experienced 2nd stewardess looking to step up
The chief stewardess will be joining an entire new team as the yacht has only recently arrived into Australia.
Leading by example the chief stewardess will be charged with bringing the interior function up to a very high standard and would suit candidates who have spent time on high calibre superyachts overseas
The owner is open to the stewardess living onboard or ashore but would prefer to interview candidates already within the Australia / NZ region.
As the crew is mostly new, the chief stewardess will be looking to establish a fun and professional working environment, where crew are taken care of and genuinely enjoy coming to work.
The owner is hoping for someone personable and friendly, with exceptional service & leadership skills.
Must enjoy a family setting, including children and be prepared to work over the school holiday periods.
The yacht will primarily be based in Sydney, with time up the east coast over the colder months
The Ideal Chief Stewardess
- Preferably Chief Stewardess experience on superyachts 40m+
- Impeccable service skills
- Highly organised
- Strong crew management skills
- Very personable
- Strong eye for detail
- Can work well within a diverse team
- Work rights for Australia/ NZ
- Looking to offer a firm commitment
Salary – from $100,000 AUD / Year + DOE (negotiable for excellent experience)
Start- 1-2 weeks start (interview immediately)
- Classification: Chief Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time