Are you an experienced chief stewardess interested in cruising Asia?
Are you looking to lead a small interior team?
A high end 50m+ private MY is on the search for an experienced chief stewardess to join their team.
The yacht is open to all nationalities however candidates located within the Australia/NZ/Asia/Pacific region will be highly considered
The chief stewardess will lead an interior team of 3 across both service and housekeeping with all girls rotating across both departments.
There is an excellent crew dynamic onboard this vessel along with personable owners and guests.
The vessel enjoys cruising off the beaten track, mostly for dive trips, and upcoming itinerary will include Bali & South East Asia
After Bali there will be a passage to Singapore where they will stay a few months—summer trip likely west coast of Malaysia /Penang etc and on to Phuket, Thailand etc, then Singapore.
The Ideal Candidate
• Chief Stewardess Experience on vessels 40m+
• Strong Service and housekeeping skills
• Friendly and non-aggressive management style
• Can contribute to a positive team environment onboard
• Proven longevity in previous roles
• STCW, ENG 1
• Enjoys off the beaten track cruising
Start Date- Mid February 2020
Salary– $6,000-$7,000 US / Month, DOE
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very professional yacht with an exciting Asian itinerary
- Classification: Chief Steward/ess
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time