Are you interested in cruising French Polynesia and beyond?
Do you enjoy playing host to a diverse range of charter guests?
Joining the yacht in Tahiti the chief stewardess will spend the next 4 months around the French Polynesian Islands before heading Westward.
The yacht will eventually look to spend 6 months in Australia (yard period) in which the chief stewardess can enjoy the Australian summer while seeing to any interior organisational and cosmetic concerns within the interior
The yacht is currently on a world cruise and will continue its journey after the yard period, travelling remote and off the beaten track destinations, globally
The yacht maintains a very strong crew compliment of 10 and the chief stewardess will be an effective manager who can lead her interior team by example
The yacht has a terrific reputation and often enjoys repeat charter guests
Candidates located within Australia, Pacific, NZ regions will be highly considered
The Ideal Candidate
- Chief or strong 2nd stewardess experience
- Some charter experience on previous yachts
- Thoroughly enjoys adventure and exploring new destinations
- Looking for a world cruising program
- Team player, who is positive and promotes a fun working environment
- STCW, ENG1
- Impeccable service and housekeeping skills
Start Date– Mid June 2019
Salary– 5000 EURO + Standard MLC benefits + flights
This is an exciting opportunity to give the Med a miss this summer and cruise beautiful Tahiti and beyond
- Classification: Chief Steward/ess
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time