Are you currently located in Australia or NZ and looking to kick off the NY with a new position?
Are you interested in being in NZ for the Americas cup?
- $80,000-$90,000 AUD / Year TRP, DOE
- Live onboard
- Terrific Team Environment
A high profile 37m MY is on the search for a new chief stewardess to join their professional team.
The yacht will undertake both charters and private trips, within Australia, NZ and the South Pacific Islands.
The Chief Stewardess will ideally be available to join for a NYE term charter (starting 26th December) where she will be given a 1-week handover with the outgoing Chief Stewardess
In summer, the yacht takes charters along the east coast, including Sydney but will cross over to NZ (late January). The yacht will spend roughly 4 months in Auckland over the Americas Cup period.
Winter 2021 the yacht will look to undertake a charter season in Fiji (Covid borders Pending)
The yacht has good longstanding crew and the Chief Stew should be looking for a position for the long term
The Ideal Candidate
- Sole, Chief or 2nd stewardess experience
- Excellent Service skills
- Highly organised
- Can effectively manage / coordinate events and charters
- Can manage a 2nd stewardess (on charter only) otherwise sole stewardess
- Can work well within a small team
- High level of professionalism
- Strong sense of fun and adventure
- STCW & Seafarer Medical (AMSA) or willing to obtain
- Australian / NZ work rights
Start Date– 26th December (for handover) or early January 2021
Salary– $80,000-$90,000 AUD / Year TRP, DOE
- Classification: Chief Steward/ess
- Location: Pacific
- Type: Full-Time