Are you an experienced stewardess with excellent service skills?
Are you interested in being based in Sydney? (live ashore)
- New Australian Charter Yacht
- Managing a 2nd stewardess for larger functions
- $75,000-$95,000 + depending on experience
A state of the art 35m + MY that is new to the charter market is on the search for an experienced stewardess with exceptional service skills.
The yacht is run to a very high standard and will only consider undertaking the higher end / term charters and will largely remain exclusive.
The yacht is hoping for a stewardess with strong front of house / service skills with a high level of professionalism, who can also tackle some owner PA / ships administrative duties
As the yacht will maintain a permanent base in Sydney, roughly 9 months / year it will be the requirement of the stewardess to have their own accommodation ashore
The yacht will cruise the Gold Coast & Whitsunday region over the winter months.
The Ideal Candidate
- Superyacht stewardess experience
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent service skills
- Very presentable
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Fun, active and easy-going nature
- Take ownership of interior department
- Full work rights for Australia
The yacht is open to taking candidates Australia or NZ wide
Start Date– Before 10th December 2020
Salary– $75,000-$95,000 + depending on experience
- Classification: Chief Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time