Are you an experienced stewardess looking to travel the south pacific?
Do you have experience in Yoga or Personal training?
A high profile 113’ expedition motor yacht is currently on the search for an enthusiastic Chief Stewardess to join their active program
Run with the a crew of 6 , the yacht will travel such destinations as Indonesia, PNG, Solomon, south pacific (to Fiji) + West Coast of WA including the remote Kimberley region
The yacht has a strong focus on water sports, including diving and fishing with guests and owners also enjoying fitness, yoga and personal training.
Stewardesses with qualifications in either Yoga or personal training will be highly considered.
The yacht is also couple friendly and is open to a range of combinations (tickets & experience pending)
The Ideal Candidate
- Chief, Sole or 2nd stew experience on high calibre Superyachts
- STCW & Seafarer medical
- Experience/ Quals in Yoga or Personal training (not essential)
- Preferably some charter experience
- Happy to travel off the beaten track
- Skilled in both service and housekeeping
- Full work Rights for Australia/NZ
Salary– $78,000-85,000 AUD / Year, TRP (range depending on experience levels) +Phone allowance + Annual Discretionary Bonus +6 weeks of annual leave per year (assumes crew work all public holidays) + fatigue leave as directed by the Captain
Normal Statutory sick leave + other leave entitlements
- Classification: Chief Steward/ess
- Location: Pacific
- Type: Full-Time