Are you an exceptional chief officer keen on cruising the South Pacific Islands?
Do you enjoy Surfing, Diving, Fishing, Kiteboarding and hold a Chief Mate minimum?
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced chief officer to join this large support yacht as it travels the South Pacific Islands.
The yacht is typically based in the South Pacific but upcoming program will also include South East Asia & Australia
Looking for someone highly professional, with good ISM experience and looking to offer a firm commitment to the yacht and schedule
The Ideal Candidate
- Chief Mate minimum (500gt or 3000 tonnes preferred)
- Keen surfer, diver, fishing , Kite, SUP, ect ect
- STCW, ENG 1
- ISM Experience
- Plenty of Bridge/Wheel/Relief Captain time
- Excellent crew management skills
- Safety conscious
- Knowledge of the Pacific
- Comfortable with passage planning/Navigation
- Interest/experience in Surfing, diving, fishing, Kite ect
- Clean cut, professional
- Proven longevity
Start Date– December 2018
Salary– Paid in US dollars and Negotiable for the right candidate
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a solid water sports orientated yacht while ticking some remote destinations off your bucket list
- Classification: Mate/Officer
- Location: Pacific
- Type: Full-Time