Are you an experienced Y3 engineer looking to work with a great program?
• Chief Engineer Position (Y3 requirement)
• Couple Friendly (will consider teams with a stewardess)
• Salary 8000- 9000 EURO / Month + Tips. DOE (no rotation)
A high profile 140’ charter yacht is on the search for an experienced Chief engineer to join their team.
The yacht is run to the highest standard and operates some high-end charters each year amongst private trips with the owner and family.
Joining in the South of France the chief engineer will have time to get acquainted with the yacht before the crossing to Antigua scheduled in early December
Yard times are often completed in Barcelona
Vessel will cruise the Caribbean for winter, with some charters early in the new year.
Crossing back to Europe around May/June 2023
The chief engineer will have a strong 2nd engineer for support
There is good diversity and longevity amongst the crew, with an active crew dynamic onboard.
Terrific Australian captain in place and lovely Australian owner
Essential that the engineer will be looking to contribute to a positive team environment onboard
During the yard periods the chief engineer will work closely with the build manager and will essentially project manage the work needed together
The yacht is very much couple friendly and would consider strong engineer candidates who are coupled with a chief stewardess
Chief Stewardess Position up to 5500€ / month
The Ideal Applicant
• Y3 or equivalent
• STCW , ENG 1 , Security Awareness
• Sound technical knowledge, some AV/IT skills
• Will be looking to develop a good longstanding relationship with the yacht
• Fun loving who enjoys travel and being active outside of yacht life
• Experience with Cat engines and Kohler Gens
• Good project management skills
• Strong preventative maintenance skills
• Good troubleshooting aptitude
Start Date– When Found
Salary–8000-9000 Euro / month + Tips, DOE + standard MLC benefits/leave (45 days) entitlements, Medical & flights + potential additional down time
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Europe
- Type: Full-Time