* $130,000- $150,000 AUD / Year + Super DOE
* MEC 3 or MED 1
* 6 weeks annual leave (no rotation)
Are you an experienced Med 1 or MEC 3 engineer interested in joining a recently acquired 110’ private MY?
Do you enjoy being a part of a small but professional team?
The yacht will spend most of its time in the Southern Hemisphere, Australia, Asia, South Pacific regions but will cruise largely offshore and remotely.
The very experienced yacht captain is hoping the chief engineer will act as a strong 2IC and support him in all areas across the yacht
There is no great urgency for the new chief engineer to join, so can accommodate candidates who are required to give notice.
A Mid-January 2020 start would be ideal, earlier or later also fine
The captain maintains a relaxed but professional atmosphere onboard and an engineer who can adapt to a small team environment will be highly considered
The Ideal Candidate
- Chief Engineer experience on Superyachts
- MEC 3 (preferable) will consider trade qualified MED 1’s also
- STCW & seafarer medical
- Enjoys a small team environment
- Is a hands on engineer rather than a phone a friend
- Excellent forward planning skills
- Trade qualified preferred
- Work rights for Australia/NZ
- Easy going, easy to get along with
Start– Flexible, Before February 2020
Salary -$130,000- $150,000 AUD / Year + Super DOE + 6 weeks annual leave
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time