Are you a captain looking to join a new program in the new year?
Are you interested in a role with terrific lifestyle potential?
- From $160,000 AUD + Super / Year (can go up for good experience)
- Sydney based (all year round)
- Start: Mid/Late January
A private 33m MY that maintains a permanent base in Sydney is on the search for a professional captain / engineer to join their program in the new year.
The yacht is used for a mixture of weekend trips and corporate style day cruises, solely operating within Sydney harbor and Pittwater regions.
Run with 4-5 crew the captain should have good leadership & communication skills , looking to promote a fun and professional crew environment onboard.
As the yacht does not maintain a permanent engineer onboard the captain should have a strong engineering background
Live onboard or ashore , with preference for candidates with local knowledge within Sydney harbour
The Ideal Candidate
- Drive time on vessels 30m-40m in size
- MCA or AMSA captain’s ticket
- Longevity with previous yacht owners
- Good communication style
- Sound engineering ability
- Knowledge of Sydney harbour (preferred)
- Work rights for Australia
Start: Mid/Late January (with handover)
Salary: From $160,000 AUD + Super / Year +/- DOE , (can go up for good experience)
- Classification: Captain
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time