Are you Australian based captain looking to join an exciting new program?
Do you enjoy working on a family friendly yacht with a watersports emphasis?
- Recently purchased 30m Motor Yacht
- Couple friendly or solo
- 6 months based in Darwin / NT / Kimberley
- 6 months based in Whitsundays
- Family orientated (owners with kids) private yacht
While stationed in Darwin the family hopes to explore the Kimberley down to Broome and the Rowley Shoals, Peron Island and the Cobourg Islands.
Trips whilst in Darwin will largely be sunset harbour dinner cruises.
The other half of the year the yacht will be based in the Whitsundays/ Airlie/Hamilton Island region
There will be watersports emphasis on the yacht and the captain should be fun, energetic, and looking to promote an active schedule. (jet Skis, fishing, spearfishing)
The yacht also houses a large tender that will be used for day trips / beach excursions
The yacht will be run with 3 fulltime core crew (+ additional crew for deliveries or extended trips)
The Ideal Candidate
- White boat captain experience
- Relevant captain COC (AMSA or MCA)
- Experience in the Whitsundays or Kimberley desirable
- Enjoys watersports / fishing
- Family friendly, personable
- An effective manager
- Looking to offer a firm commitment / longevity
- Can manage yard times effectively
- Good forward thinker / highly organised
- Work rights for Australia
Salary– Depending on Experience (Australian working conditions + super)
Start Date- 1-4 weeks
- Classification: Captain
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time