- Live onboard or ashore
- Start ASAP
Looking for a captain to join a recently purchased 28m private MY that will be based in Sydney all year around.
The yacht will undertake mostly Sydney harbour and Pittwater trips, with a few extended guests stay around the Port Stephens area.
The yacht will most likely maintain a permanent berth around the Mosman area (TBC)
The owners are open to the captain living on / off the yacht (provided interior is always kept immaculate)
There is the chance the yacht may cruise to the Whitsundays for a few months over winter.
The owners are flexible on ticket requirement and are open to the young up and comer to the experienced veteran.
They are hoping for a high energy (but easy going) captain who is keen to help out across the board.
The ideal candidate
- Experience in Sydney harbour
- Excellent boat handling skills
- Personable and approachable
- Good time management skills
- General engineering ability
- Happy to work within a flexible setting (some standby)
- insurer will require an insurance damage history for prior vessels under their command
- Full work rights for Australia
Salary: DOE (to be discussed)
- Classification: Captain
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time