Are you an experienced sailor looking for an off the beaten track cruiser?
Do you hold a yacht master or higher?
A well-run private sail yacht sloop is on the search for an experienced Bosun to join their team.
The yacht is run to the highest standard and the successful the candidate will not only be an experienced sailor but someone who can maintain a professional demeanour and approach to their work
The yacht will be covering some long ocean passages in the next year and so the bosun will be looking to accumulate some serious sea miles.
The yacht is currently sailing the Indian Ocean and will be heading to South Africa, Followed by South America, Caribbean and onto Europe.
The Ideal Candidate
- good sailing background including some heavy weather experience
- watchkeeping experience
- handy with tools, repairs, etc
- small boat experience – tenders
- Y/M Offshore minimum
- STCW, ENG1
- Ability to get on with shipmates and guests
- OK about pulling their weight in regard to domestic chores
- Non-smoker (for real), no party goers
- Strong sailing skills,
- large yacht gear,
- ocean crossing(s)
- ok to go aloft (57m mast!),
- good watchkeeping
- good tender driving experience
- strong English skills, and
- strong on compatibility
Salary– S4000- $5000 US / Month
Start Date– Within 2- 3 weeks
This is an excellent opportunity to join a state-of-the-art sail yacht currently on a world cruise
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time