Are you interested in commencing a 4-year trade with a leading shipwright company?
- $18-25 p/h plus super and holiday/sick pay. (Mature Age welcome)
- 4 days on the job, 1-day Tafe (Ultimo)
- Work on luxury Superyachts
A leading Sydney shipwright company is on the search for a gun 1st year apprentice to commence in their growing team.
The company works largely within the Sydney Superyacht Marina (Rozelle) and with yachts based along the northern beaches of Sydney.
Varied work and tasks depending on the scope of works at hand.
The first 3 years will consist of 4 days on the job + 1 day Tafe. The 4th year will be 5 days/ week on the job.
Excellent team environment and highly reputable / professional company.
Would suit a former deckhand looking to go land based and learn a specialised trade
The Ideal Candidate
- Yacht experience advantageous
- Very hands on
- Hard working & committed
- Excellent attitude
- Clean drivers’ licence & own transport
- Genuine passion for the superyacht industry
- Reliable and able to take direction well
- Work rights for Australia
- Based in Sydney
Salary: $18-25 p/h plus super and holiday/sick pay. (Mature Age welcome)
Start: When found
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable shipwright team and continue/start a career within the superyacht industry
- Classification: Other
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time