Are you a junior stewardess who loves adventure and being active?
Do you enjoy working for extremely personable owners?
A private 150’ MY, about to start a world tour from Australia is looking for a new 3rd Stewardess to join their team.
The yacht is run to an extremely high standard and incorporates a full ISM
Joining a crew of 9 the 3rd Stewardess will work under the chief and 2nd in managing the complete interior function, but with a particular focus on housekeeping
Upcoming Itinerary in Australia will include Whitsundays, Sydney and Melbourne for the lead up to summer.
From Australia the yacht will continue on a world voyage bound for Florida with the intention for an owner’s trip in the tail end of the Caribbean season.
Future cruising will also consist of both Western & Eastern Med
Would suit a stewardess who is keen on water sports and joining in crew adventures, whilst also learning under an experienced interior team
The Ideal Candidate will
• Superyacht stewardess Experience (daywork or seasonal)
• Big into watersports, fitness, yoga … being active
• Ideally have full work rights for Australia or New Zealand (for Visa)
• Strong Hospitality background
• Looking to contribute to a positive team environment onboard
• STCW & Seafarer medical
• Looking to forge a lasting working relationship with a terrific owner
Start Date– July 2019
Salary– Depending on Experience, negotiable + medical + flights + standard MLC leave entitlements
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic stewardess looking to join a world cruising, adventurous yacht with a terrific Australian & Kiwi crew
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time