Are you an experienced stewardess looking to step up in responsibility?
Are you interested in being based along the QLD coast?
A high profile 55m private/charter yacht is on the search for a permanent 2nd stewardess/relief chief stewardess to join their busy QLD schedule
Working within an interior team of 3 the 2nd stewardess will take a leadership role within the interior with both service & housekeeping.
The 2nd stewardess must also be able to relieve as the chief stewardess on occasion, when chief is away on boat business or holidays.
The position would suit a highly motivated and committed stewardess looking to take on greater responsibility and hoping to pursue a chief stewardess role in her career on a larger yacht in the future
The vessel will predominantly be QLD based for 2021 but may consider traveling into the Pacific in 2022 pending COVID border situation
The yacht will consider candidates both in Australia & New Zealand
The Ideal Candidate
- Stewardess Experience on Superyacht
- Looking for a fulltime position (serious about career progression)
- Strong Service & Housekeeping skills
- Can act up as chief stewardess
- Additional skills welcome (yoga, massage, watersports)
- STCW & seafarer medical
- Full work rights for Australia
Start: Flexible, when right candidate is found
Salary: starting at $6,100 AUD / Month DOE
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time